Pages

Monday, December 08, 2014

Drift

“2 Therefore we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, lest we drift away from it.” http://ref.ly/He2.1 via the Logos Bible Android app.

Recently,  I had to make a choice. I had been under the authority of a teacher who had not only drifted from the truth, but diligently muddied his words so few would realize it. At first I saw my mission to be to try and correct the leader and therefore help his followers.

I spoke the truth with boldness and God saved a few. But there was no dissuading the teacher and soon his true beliefs bcame apparent to everyone. Most of his followers were fine with it. But I could nolonger stay and support him.

Oh how I wish that this man would have never strayed. He bought into the lies of satan and the great clouded reason of our culture. What a waste.

How heartbreaking.  What a lesson to me to cling to the Word and never drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment