Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Why is Blogging so Hard?

All I need to do is write a little something each day. How hard is that?

I think I make hard because for some reason I think I need to have something important to say before I write. That would be really cool but the internet is full of blogs of people just writing about common everyday stuff. So here I am writing something not very important about nothing just so I have a blog entry. It could be worse. I could just write about the weather.


BTW its a beautiful day outside. Sunny, somewhat warm and... uhhh... yeah.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to blog, because there is no feedback. No comments. Nothing...

    It's like all your hard work and effort at penning some really cool sentences and phrases go into this black hole and disappear.

    But don't lose heart. There are those of us watching - maybe not commenting, but watching.


    I have set myself to be a "follower" of your site. Hmmmm, does that mean I am a disciple? NAW. Just want to read your ramblings. I follow Cat's too.

    Debs

    ReplyDelete